This story was first published on August 11, 2011
Message warns people not to use fingernails to scratch off the coating on scratch tickets because the coating contains a substance called “Silver Nitro oxide” that can cause skin cancer.
The information in the warning message is untrue. The coating on scratch tickets is made of specialized latex inks. There are no credible references to a compound called “Silver Nitro oxide”. There are no credible medical or scientific reports that suggest that scratch ticket coating has been linked to skin cancer. There are no credible references to an organization known as the “Medical Research Authority of the US”. A 2013 version of the hoax claims that it was one “Dr Brian Berry” who discovered the Silver Nitro Oxide cancer connection. However, there are no credible references to a doctor of that name making any such discovery. The later version is as equally false as its predecessor. Both versions are hoaxes and should not be forwarded.
Dr. Brian Berry of the United States has found new cancer in human beings, caused by Silver Nitro Oxide. Whenever you buy recharge cards, don’t scratch with your nails, as it contains Silver Nitro Oxide coating and can cause skin cancer. Share this message with your loved ones.
Important Health Tips:
1. Answer phone calls with the left ear.
2. Don’t take your medicine with cold water….
3. Don’t eat heavy meals after 5pm.
4. Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
5. Best sleeping time is from 10pm to 4 am.
6. Don’t lie down immediately after taking medicine or after meals.
7. When phone’s battery is low to last bar, don’t answer the phone, bcos the radiation is 1000 times stronger.
Can you Share this to people you care about?
I just did,
Kindness costs nothing
But Knowledge is power
Original Source : https://www.hoax-slayer.com/silver-nitro-oxide-cancer-warning.shtml